Whether you are using a Vendor from Umapped's database or a custom Vendor from your own Library, there are several ways to customize how and which photos appear in each Trip.
- Note: Please first ensure that you have added the Vendor to your Library. Otherwise you will not be able to add photos.
1. Click View Details on the bottom-right corner of a segment, then click the Photo icon to open the Edit Photos dialogue box.
2. Click the Show Photos toggle to hide all Vendor photos for your entry.
3. Click on one or more photos, then click Hide to hide a selection of the available photos.
4. Click Restore Default to restore all photos for the Vendor.
4. To change the order of Vendor photos, click the Show Photos toggle to switch to Reorder Photos mode. Drag and drop photos into the desired order, which will auto-save as you work, then click Close.
- You can also use the Restore Default to revert to the original photo order.
5. Click Add Photo to add additional photos for the Vendor. These will be saved to the Library entry for that Vendor, so they will be available the next time it is used.