If you use a GDS or CRM, you may be able to import your bookings or even integrate them with Umapped directly. Here are a few ways to connect these workflows.
1. Sabre LIVE/ClientBase Sync integration
- If you or your company uses Sabre, you can contact Umapped to set up a Sabre LIVE integration. This is available even while using a free trial!
- If you are set up with Sabre Live, bookings you place in your Umapped queue will be synced to your Booking Inbox automatically.
- If you are set up with ClientBase Sync, your ResCards will sync to your Booking Inbox several times a day.
Additional details available in the following articles:
Sabre LIVE integration (Company Set Up)
Sabre LIVE integration (User Guide)
ClientBase Sync (Company Set Up)
ClientBase LiveConnect (User Set Up)
ClientBase LiveConnect (User Guide)
2. Upload PNRs
- Within a Trip or from your Dashboard, you can select Import Bookings on the left side of the Trip Publisher.
- Enter your Record Locator and the passenger's last name, and select a GDS from the drop-down menu.
NOTE: Changes to PNRs added using the upload function will not sync automatically within your Trip - you will need to make any updates manually. The only way to ensure booking updates sync automatically is to set up a Sabre LIVE or ClientBase Sync integration for your company (Apollo, Gallileo, and Worldspan integrations are not supported).