Creating Templates in the Trip Publisher has never been easier. Here's how to get started.
1. Create a Template.
- Navigate to Templates.
- Click the +New button in the top-right corner.
2. Add details.
- Give your Template a name and add the duration (these can be changed anytime).
- You can add personal Tags (optional) to make it easier to search for your trip at a later date.
- Click Create Template.
3. Select a cover photo.
- Click the Photo icon placeholder image to select the cover photo for your Template.
- You can select a photo from the Umapped Library, search the web, or upload from your device.
- We recommend using the Umapped or Wikimedia libraries as these images are free for commercial use.
- See here for more instructions on choosing a cover photo.
- Once you select the photo you would like as your cover photo, click Upload Photo.
Click on the cover photo at any time to select a new image, or click the Edit icon in the bottom right corner of the Template details to edit the Template Name, Duration, or Tags.