In Trip Publisher, you can save collections of text and image content as Documents in your Library to use in your Trips. You can include an entire Document, or one or more Pages, into a Trip to add important, interesting, or engaging content.
1. Click Library at the top of the Trip Publisher to browse through your existing Documents, and click the Add icon to add a new Document.
2. Click the Photo icon to add a cover photo, and the Add icon to create a new Page.
- For help with the various text formatting options for Pages, visit Text Formatting Options.
3. Click View Details to add photos, videos, links, attachments, and location information to your Page.
4. You can also add an existing Page that is associated with another Document, by selecting Add Existing Page from the Add icon and searching your Library.
Documents can be added to your Trip as complete collections, or you can add individual Pages as desired. Think of a Document like a folder of similar content: you can pull individual Pages into your Trip, or attach the entire Document collection.