If your company is set up with Sabre LIVE, you can create Trips using your synced PNRs.
1. Request that your Sabre ID be linked to your Umapped account
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request to link your Sabre ID to your Umapped account.
- Your Sabre Agent ID is a 3 character code that can be found by typing the *S command into your blue screen.
- Once your Sabre ID is linked, PNRs you place into your Umapped queue display automatically in your Booking Inbox.
- If you have not linked your Sabre ID to your Umapped account, the PNRs you place in your Sabre Umapped queue will still sync automatically, you will just need to search your Booking Inbox to view them.
2. Place your Sabre PNRs to the selected Umapped queue.
3. From your Dashboard, click on Booking Inbox
- If your Sabre ID is linked, your PNRs should be automatically displayed, however, you can also search by entering the Sabre PNR into the Keyword search field and clicking Search.
4. Once you have located your booking, click on it to examine the imported segments, then click the Options icon (three vertical dots) to either add it to an existing Trip or create a new Trip with these segments.
- If you access your Booking Inbox while already within a Trip, the prompt Add to Trip will add it to your current Trip - you will not have the option to select another Trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if there are updates/changes to the PNR?
- If you make a change to a PNR after it has been added to a Umapped itinerary, please re-queue the PNR to the Umapped queue so that the changes are automatically updated in your Trip.
- You do not need to create a new Trip through your Booking Inbox when you re-queue a PNR; the changes will be reflected in your existing Trip.
Please note, if you wish to input additional details to a synced booking in your Trip, we suggest adding them as a separate Note so your additions are not overwritten when PNRs are re-synced.
What do I do if there are updates/changes to flights in the PNR directly from the airline?
- When you are notified of changes or cancellations from airlines in Sabre, you will have to re-queue the PNR to the Umapped queue so that the changes are updated in your Trip.
- We recommend that your Sabre IT Expert sets up an automation rule so that any time a change happens, the PNR can be placed automatically on the Umapped queue to update your Trips.
Email our Customer Success Team to learn more about the Sabre LIVE integration, including:
- How to link your Sabre ID and PCC with your Umapped account
- To learn more about Sabre LIVE if you operate outside of North America
- To find out the Umapped assigned queue for your Company
- To determine if your company is set up with Sabre LIVE