Whether you are using a Vendor from Umapped's database or a custom Vendor from your own Library, there are several ways to customize how and which photos appear in each Trip.
1. Click View Details on the bottom-right corner of a segment, then click the Photo icon to open the Edit Photos dialogue box.
2. Click the Show Photos toggle to hide all Vendor photos for your entry.
3. Click on one or more photos, then click Hide to hide a selection of the available photos.
4. Click Restore Photos to restore all photos for the Vendor.
4. To change the order of Vendor photos, click the Show Photos toggle to switch to Reorder Photos mode. Drag and drop photos into the desired order, which will auto-save as you work, then click Close.
- You can also use the Restore Photos to revert to the original photo order.
5. Click Add Photo to add additional photos for the Vendor. These will be saved to the Library entry for that Vendor, so they will be available the next time it is used.
Vendor photos can be deleted from the Vendor Profile.
1. Select Vendors from the top menu, then select the Vendor type from the left side menu. Next, enter the Vendor name and click Search. Select the Vendor you wish to edit from the results by clicking View Details.
2. Click on Photos, then select Edit Photos. Next, select the photo that you would like to delete and click Delete Photo.