1. How can I view Past Trips?
- Click the Filter icon in the top right-hand corner of your app and select Past Trips.
2. Why aren't my Trips loading in the app?
- Please ensure that the Enable Sync button is toggled to the right in your Preferences in the app.
3. Can I sync my Trip directly to my phone calendar?
You can sync Trips directly to your personal calendar (Google, Apple, or Outlook) from the Web View.
1. How can I view past Trips?
- The Filter icon will only appear in the mobile app for Travellers. Due to the optimization of the mobile app, Travel Advisors logging in with their Umapped account will only be able to see Active Trips to ensure optimal app speed and performance.
2. Why won't my Trip jump to the current day?
- This feature is only available for Travellers.
3. Can I be added as a Traveller to another advisor's Trip?
- As long as you use an email that isn't associated with your Umapped account, you can be added as a Traveller to another advisor's Trip.
4. Why does the phone number disappear if I add a Traveller to multiple Trips?
- When a Traveller has been added to more than one Trip, the system will recognize their phone number and copy it in the new Trip, thus not displaying the phone number across multiple Trips.
5. Can I see my Company Trips if I am in a Group?
- If you are part of a Group, though you will be able to see your Company Trips in the Trip Publisher, you will be unable to view these Trips in the Mobile App. Please add yourself as a Traveller using a personal email address to any Trips you wish to view in the Mobile App.