There are many ways your clients can engage with the Trips you create for them in Umapped.
1. Traveller Collaboration
- Traveller Collaboration and other engagement tools can be turned on or off in Account Preferences.
- Click your profile picture in the bottom-left corner to expand the menu, then select Preferences.
- From here, you can enable Flight Notifications, Traveller Collaboration, and Traveller Messaging.
2. Web View
- The Web View is a visual and interactive webpage that your clients can access anytime using their email address.
- Guest login is available for non-Travellers, great for sharing important or interesting details with loved ones or emergency contacts.
- Clients will be greeted by their Trip name and dates, your personal or Company branding, as well as links to download the mobile app and the PDF version of their itinerary.
- The toolbar at the top of the page contains links to any uploaded documents, a map of all segments for which location data is available, their Calendar, messages, and filter options.
- Using the Add icon (+) in the bottom-right corner, Travellers can add their own custom segments, notes, and even add other Travellers if Traveller Collaboration is enabled in your Account Settings.
- Using the Web View, Travellers will be able to explore their Trip, chat with their advisor and each other (if enabled), and follow website links (where available).
- Clients can also sync their Calendar to their Apple, Google, or Outlooks calendars by opening the Calendar and clicking Add to Calendar.
3. PDF Itinerary
- Many clients appreciate having a paper itinerary handy just in case. There are two options for downloading a PDF version:
- The PDF Itinerary option is a clean, static itinerary document with plenty of white space.
- The Print Friendly option is almost identical, but without any photos.
- You can decide how large you want photos to appear in your PDF itinerary by updating your PDF Preferences in your Account Preferences.
4. Mobile app
- Links to the mobile app for Android and iOS are available at the top of the Web View, and in notification emails.
- The Umapped app includes all the features of the Web View, plus up-to-date weather info and driving directions for airports and accommodation.
- Using the Add icon (+) in the bottom-right corner, Travellers can add their own custom segments, notes, and even add Travellers if Traveller Collaboration is enabled in your Account Settings.
If you need further assistance, here's how to access more support.
Go Back: Sharing Trips with Travellers