What is ClientBase Live Connect?
This integration is a live connection between Umapped and your ClientBase account. The integration allows you transmit your reservation details in Umapped back to ClientBase to automatically complete the reservation form with what's been booked.
Who can use ClientBase Live Connect?
Any Umapped user with a ClientBase account.
Why would I use ClientBase Live Connect?
- two way information between ResCards in ClientBase and Umapped
- ability to print client quotes and invoices from reservation data retrieved through Live Connect
ClientBase Live Connect Set Up
ClientBase LIve Connect must be set up for your agent profile in ClientBase
Read here to learn about setting up the integration.
How to Use ClientBase Live Connect
1. From within ClientBase, go to the ResCard you are working on.
2. Select Live Connect and connect to Umapped. You will have to enter your Umapped username and password in the User Name: and Password: fields. Leave Account Number and Agency Code blank.
3. Select Create new reservations
4. Check off any information you may need. Select Connect.
5. ClientBase will now connect to Umapped. Once the connection is completed, any trip itineraries you created in trip.umapped.com can be selected to import into ClientBase.
6. Select your trip itinerary.
7. Select the reservations to import into ClientBase.
Tip! Click on Select All to choose all the reservations in the trip itinerary or select individually which reservations to choose.
Tip! If your reservation says ClientBase, the reservation is already in an existing ResCard.
8. After selecting all the reservations, click on Next
9. To edit any Reservation Details, click on Reservation Details.
All fields can be edited. Please note that vendor information can also be edited once imported into ClientBase. Click Save to update reservation details.
10. To group related reservations together, click on Select then Group
Tip!After grouping reservations together, update details for the entire group of reservation by selecting Reservation Details.
Tip! If reservations were grouped in error, select the reservations then click Ungroup.
11. Once details are completed, select Import to transmit reservation details to ClientBase
12. After selecting Import, a summary screen of the reservation details will be displayed
13. From this screen, select Import Reservation in your ClientBase screen.
Tip! if the Vendor Code is not found, select Query for Vendor by Name and map all the reservations to your correct vendor.
If you need further assistance or have additional questions please contact email@example.com