What is the Amadeus LIVE integration?
This integration is a live connection between Umapped and your Amadeus account. The integration allows you to queue place your PNRs to a Umapped assigned queue so that they become available to you from within your Umapped account (in your Umapped Booking Inbox)!
Please read this article in its entirety to learn about how the Sabre Live integration works!
Who can use the Amadeus Live integration?
Amadeus Live is available to members on the Travel Pro plan.
Why would I use the Amadeus LIVE integration?
- access your Record Locators in your Umapped Booking Inbox for easy addition to any trip itinerary
- this is a live and direct connection to your Amadeus GDS, which means when you make changes to the Record Locatrs within Amadeus and re-place the PNR on the Umapped assigned queue, the changes will automatically update in Umapped.
Amadeus LIVE Set Up
Amadeus Live must be set up for your company in Umapped.
If your company is not currently configured with Amadeus LIVE, read here to learn about setting up the integration.
How to use Amadeus LIVE
2. From the Dashboard tab click on Booking Inbox
3. Select the box next to the PNR(s) you wish to add to an itinerary. If you do not see your record locator, you can
search by the record locator.
4. Select the Record Locator, then click Add To Trip
5. Are you creating a new trip or adding to an existing trip?
- For a new trip, enter the desired trip name and click Create
- For an existing trip, enter the trip name and click Add To Trip
What do I do if there are updates/changes to the PNR?
If you make a change to a PNR after it has been added to a Umapped itinerary, please re-place the PNR to the Umapped queue so that the changes are automatically updated in your Umapped trip itinerary.
If you are adding additional booking information in Umapped, we suggest using the Add Content feature in Umapped to avoid disruption during the automatic updating of information from the GDS*