Enhance and personalize your client trips by adding video links through content notes and documents!
Please see below for instructions on each way to add a video:
Adding a video to a content note
1. Select the +Content icon from a specific booking, or at the top of the trip itinerary.
2. Add a title to the new note, and select Save.
3. Once you have saved the content note, additional icons will become available to select. Click on the Add a Video icon.
4. In the pop-up window, add a video Title and the Video Url then select Add.
5. To see the video in your trip, select to Preview Web-Itinerary from Step.5 Publish. You can see the video directly in your trip!
Add a video to a document
Similarly to adding a video to a content note, you can add a video to a page within a Document.
1. Select Library from the Trip Publisher header, then select New Document
Please note, you can follow the same steps to add a video to an existing document - simply search for the document under the Documents tab under the same Library header.
2. Select the Add a Video icon and then Save the document. Proceed to follow steps 4 & 5 above to name the video, add the Url and preview in the Web Itinerary.
If you need further assistance or have additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org