Umapped is a collaborative tool and allows multiple users to contribute to a trip. You can invite anyone to contribute to the trip by granting them access.
When you are on the mobile app as a traveler on a trip, you can add the below details:
- Invite a friend as a collaborator (instructions below)
- Add content notes and photos
- Add a rail/train booking
- Add a restaurant booking
- Add an activity
- Add a car rental
- Add an accommodation
Add a flight booking
To invite a friend to collaborate on your trip, follow the steps below!
1. In the mobile app, go into the trip you would like to add a friend to. From the homepage, select the blue circle icon in the bottom right corner (see below).
2. Here you will see different options you have to add to your itinerary. To invite a friend to collaborate on your trip, click on the person icon.
3. Add the contact details of the person you would like to invite as a collaborator. Once filled in, select the Invite button.
3. The collaborator will receive an email to their inbox prompting them to access the trip itinerary. You can then both make changes and updates to the trip!
If you need further assistance or have additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org