The Umapped Mobile App can be downloaded via the Google Play Store for Android devices.
It is always free to download and includes the ability to access your trip itinerary details even when you are offline.
Click here to be directed to the Umapped Mobile App page in the Google Play Store.
Creating your Umapped Mobile App Account and Accessing your Trip Itinerary
1. For first-time users, select SIGN UP to create your mobile app account**
Once you create your account, the trip itinerary prepared by your travel advisor will sync to your mobile device within a couple of minutes!
**Make sure to sign up with the same email address that your travel advisor has on file for you!
2. Your My Events page will display all trip itineraries that have been sent to you, by your advisor, using Umapped.
1. Scroll through the ITINERARY section to access your day by day itinerary and booking details.
Click on specific dates to expand the itinerary for the each day.
2. Use PLACES to add recommendations and locations of interest.
Invite your friends for their recommendations and add your places to your trip journal.
3. Create a collaborative photo and memory JOURNAL
Add photos you are taking with your smartphone and log your memories throughout your travels. You can add locations, photos, videos and notes to each journal post. Your journal can be shared through social media or a unique web link, so friends and family can follow your journey.
Sharing your Trip Itinerary via Social Media
To share your trip via social media or to your Umapped Journal, select the share icon. Select Share Journal Link to share via any social channel.
Invite Others to your Trip Itinerary
The Umapped Mobile App is collaborative and allows for multiple users to contribute to the same trip itinerary.
You can invite anyone to contribute by granting them access to your trip itinerary. See here for more details.