The new web itinerary has been updated to include more functionality and implement user feedback. New features that have been added include:
- Filtering Your Trip
- Viewing Booking Details
- Sharing Your Itinerary
- Notification for Documents
- Calendar View
- Map View
Note to Advisors: the new web itinerary can be activated for all your trips by updating your preferences. In your Preferences turn on Enable Beta Web Itinerary. To learn more about your preferences, please see here.
1. Filtering Trips
You can filter your itinerary the following two ways:
- By Activity Type - To see certain types of activities in your itinerary, filter by flight, cruise, accommodations, transportation, activity, and note.
- By Date - To see your full itinerary on a particular day, filter by date.
To filter your itinerary, please review the following instructions:
A. Select the icon in the top right corner of your itinerary
B. Select your filter
2. Viewing Booking Details
To see more details of a booking, select More. To show less details about a booking, select Less.
3. Sharing Your Itinerary
You can now share your itinerary with whomever you want. Invite a traveler to see your trip itinerary by following these instructions:
A. Select the + button in the bottom right corner of your itinerary
B. Select the +Person icon as shown below
C. Enter the traveler's email, first name and last name. Then select Add.
4. Notification for Documents
You will see a notification of any documents added to your itinerary. The notification will include how many documents are attached to your itinerary as shown below.
5. Calendar View
You can view the trip itinerary on a calendar by selecting Calendar in the Web Itinerary header. You have the option to view the trip by Day, Month or Year.
6. Map View
You can view the trip itinerary on a map by selecting Map in the Web Itinerary header. You will see each booking location indicated on the map.
7. More features available through the Web Itinerary
Read more about functionality available in the Web Itinerary:
- Messaging your travelers directly through Umapped Messenger.
- Collaborate with your travelers.
- Track the status of itinerary emails you send to customers.
If you need further assistance or have additional questions please contact email@example.com