Managing changes is easy in Umapped! See below for all details related to Re-Publishing trips to your travelers.
After you initially Publish a trip, it is important to Re-Publish the trip after any subsequent changes/edits. Re-Publishing a trip is what guarantees that changes are pushed to the web and mobile versions of the itineraries that your travelers have already received.
**Each time you Re-Publish a trip, you are not sending a new version of the itinerary to your travelers, instead you are updating the version they already have!
1. After you are done making changes and updates to a trip itinerary, proceed to Step 5:Publish and click the Re-Publish Trip button
2. A pop up screen will appear in which you have the choice to select to either:
a) Do Not Send Notification Email to Travelers
- your clients will not receive an email from the system; they will notice the changes you have made the next time they visit their trips organically
b) Send Notification Email to Travelers
- your clients will receive an email from the system so that they are prompted to view their itinerary right away
Your decision should depend on the nature of the change you have made!
3. Click the Publish button on the pop up screen