Information in a flight booking is divided into two sections:
1. Basic Flight Details
2. Additional Flight Details
1. Basic flight details (ie. Airline Code/Flight #, Departure/Arrival Times, etc.) have their own dedicated fields that are required when entering flight bookings manually and that are automatically populated when you import flight information using one of the integrations in Umapped.
2. Additional flight details (Seat, Class, E-Ticket #, Meal, etc.) do not have dedicated fields but can be added manually in a way that matches the look of the basic flight details dedicated fields.
Please see below for complete instructions on how to add or edit flight booking information in a way that keeps the formatting consistent between Basic and Additional flight details.
1. From Step 2: Itinerary, click the pencil icon in the top right corner of the flight segment you wish to edit.
2. Select the Copy Icon beside the Add Traveler button.A new dialog box will popup, copy and paste the formula exactly as shown below:
Name: LASTNAME/FIRSTNAME MR/MRS
Insert the passenger information you would like to include to the right of the colon beside each detail, for example:
3. Back in the itinerary view, you will see the information you added under the Details section, in columns as shown below. If you need to make any other adjustments click on the pencil icon in the top right corner of the flight booking again.