Each vendor added to Umapped has a profile. The Umapped vendor database contains thousands of vendors. Each profile is customizable and you can also add your own vendors. Once information is added to a vendor profile, it will be there any time you add that vendor to a booking.
1. From Step 2: Itinerary of a trip, select the pencil icon in the top right corner of the booking you want to add information to.
2. Select the notepad icon beside the name of the vendor in the booking.
3. To add contact information, select the Contact Info tab and add the desired contact details. Once you have added the desired contact info, select either Create or Update to save this change. If you do not want to add any more information to the vendor at this time, select Return to Booking.
4. To add location information, click on the Address Info tab and type the vendor's name into the Landmark Name field. This will generate a Google search to autofill the location GPS coordinates (Latitude & Longitude). To learn more about adding address info, please see here.
5. To add photos, click on Add a Photo. If this vendor does not already exist in Umapped, click Create and then on Add a Photo. To learn more, please see here.
6. Once you have added the desired vendor information, select either Create or Update to save this change and select Return to Booking.
Please note, any vendor profiles that you have edited or created will have ** beside them when adding them into a booking as shown below: