- Create personalized content from within a trip itinerary for you clients.
- Curate select destination content
2. From within the document, you can add the following:
A. Title - a document can contain many pages of content. Choosing a title that is inclusive of all the pages of content is recommended. For example, a country guide could include separate pages outlining food, culture, security, and site.
B. Note - this space is where you can add an introduction to the document. This can be used to describe or outline Pages in the document.
C. Tag - a tag can be added to a document to easily search and sort documents. If you want to add a document to a trip, you can use the tag to search for it.
E. Cover Photo - a cover photo can be added to the document. For instructions on adding a photo, please see here.
F. +Add a New Page - pages can be added to the document. Pages can include information, photos, links, videos, locations and recommendations.
B. Add Pages to the Document
From within the document you can add content by selecting + Add Pages:
1. +Add a New Page - pages can be added to the document. Pages can include information, photos, links, videos, locations and recommendations.
2. +Add Existing Page - add an existing page from a different document to the document.
3. Add External Content - an opportunity to add third party destination content to a document. This content will be added as an additional Page in the document. For instructions, please see here.
If you need further assistance or have additional questions please contact email@example.com