All the documents in your Umapped Library can be found under the tab Documents when you select Documents. All the company's documents will be listed. As a company administrator, all documents will be editable. As a power member, only documents you create will be editable. Documents created by other agents in your company will only be viewable.
A) Create a Document
1. To create a new document, select New Document.
2. Title - it is important to remember that a document can contain many pages of content. Choosing a title that is inclusive of all the pages of content is recommended. For example, a country guide of Argentina as pictured above could include separate pages outlining food, culture, security, and sites in Argentina.
3. Document Type - this describes what the document contains and/or what the pages within it can be used for. The options for document type include: Country, City, Tour, Activity Guide, General, Company Information.
4. . Location - location information can be added, when applicable, so that the trip map is populated. Please be sure to include latitude and longitude coordinates for the location to be visible.
5. Intro - this space is where you can add an introduction to the document. This can be used to describe or outline the Pages in the document.
6. Tag - a tag can be added to a document so that you can easily search and sort your documents by tag or label. If you want to add a document to a trip, you can use the tag to search for it.
7. Cover Photo - a cover photo can be added to the document. For instructions on adding a photo, please see here.
B) Adding Pages to a Document
Add pages to your document to use as individual content pieces for your trip itinerary or attached as an entire document to your itinerary.
1. +Add a New Page - pages can be added to the document. Pages can include information, photos, links, videos, locations and recommendations.
2. Add External Content - an opportunity to add third party destination content to a document. This content will be added as an additional Page in the document. For instructions, please see here.
3. travel42 Content - if you have the travel42 add-on enabled, you can add destination reports to your document. To learn more about this Add-on, please see here.