All documents can be found under the Documents tab under Library. All the company's documents will be listed. There are 3 access levels:
- Company Administrator: All documents can be edited.
- Power Member: Documents you create can be edited. Documents created by other agents in your company will only be viewable.
- Member: Only documents created by other agents will be viewable.
A. Create a Document
1. To create a new document, select New Document.
2. Title - a document can contain many pages of content. Choosing a title that is inclusive of all the pages of content is recommended. For example, a country guide could include separate pages outlining food, culture, security, and site.
3. Document Type - this describes what the document contains and/or what the pages within it can be used for. The options for document type include: Country Guide, City Guide, Tour Guide, Activity Guide, General, Company Information.
4. Summary - this space is where you can add an introduction to the document. This can be used to describe or outline Pages in the document.
6. Tag - a tag can be added to a document to easily search and sort documents. If you want to add a document to a trip, you can use the tag to search for it.
7. Make Document Private - to hide documents from other agents in your company, check off Make Document Private. Please note that Company Administrators and other agents in your working group will still be able to see your documents.
8. Cover Photo - a cover photo can be added to the document. For instructions on adding a photo, please see here.
B. Adding Pages to a Document
Add pages to your document to use as individual content pieces for your trip itinerary or attached as an entire document to your itinerary.
1. +Add a New Page - pages can be added to the document. Pages can include information, photos, links, videos, locations and recommendations.
2. +Add Existing Page - add an existing page from a different document to the document.
Adding to your Document Pages
When you have added a new page to a document, you can further build out the page by adding a photo, video, link or additional attached file.